The letters DEF activity box contains 9 play-based learning activities that are designed to promote learning through fun, engaging, hands on activities.
Developed to promote letter recognition (with a focus on the letters DEF) whilst also fostering fine motor skills, eye-hand coordination, creativity, language development, early mathematical concepts, problem solving and concentration.
The activity box contains the following activities:
• Feed the dog a bone game - hungry for the alphabet
• Dinosaur matching game
• Fish arts and craft
• Flowers craft and counting game
• Duck arts and craft
• Fish colour matching activity
• It's raining, it's pouring playdough number recognition activity
• Egg and spoon gross motor activity
• Dalmatian arts and craft
Comes with instructions and all the materials needed to complete the activities.
Please note: colours may vary to the illustration shown and brands may be substituted for a brand of equal or greater value.
If you have a Creative Kids Voucher you can redeem it by following the below steps:
- Add the item to your cart
- Provide the full name (as displayed on the voucher), the 16-digit Creative Kids Voucher number, and date of birth of each child in the notes section during checkout.
- Use the promotion code 'CREATIVE1' at the checkout. If you are claiming more than one voucher than change the number to indicate how many vouchers you are redeeming. For example, if you have 2 children with Creative Kids voucher use the code 'CREATIVE2'
- Once your order is complete email an electronic version of your voucher to email@example.com