Easter Craft Activity
FREE Easter Craft template, so you can try this fun arts and craft activity at home. Great activity for promoting creativity and fine motor skills.
What you will need
- Craft template (click here to download)
- Googly eyes
- Coloured paper
- Yellow feathers
- Yellow and orange coloured pencils
- Print out the craft template.
- Colour in the chick.
- Glue on the googly eyes.
- Cut out the chick and egg.
- Cut along the doted lines on the egg.
- Cut coloured paper into strips (approx. 1cm wide)
- Weave the coloured strips of paper over and under the slits of paper on the egg.
- Alternate the pattern until you reach the bottom of the egg.
- Glue the edges of the paper strips onto the paper egg to secure.
- Cut off the excess paper around the egg.
- Glue on the feathers to form the chick’s wings.